Date of Last Revision: Aug 1, 2016
By using the services on our website (‘Services’) you agree to be bound by this policy. All references within this policy to ‘we/us/our’ refer to akaryana.com
We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on the site, communicate with us or with our advertisers using our Services, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, we may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. We will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you’re visiting.
Calls. Calls to akaryana.com or to third parties through akaryana.com may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage of Information
We use the collected information
- To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your electronic device used to access the site.
- To provide, improve and develop our Services: We are able to deliver our Services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services. We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- To improve our customer service –Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To communicate with you: We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- To send periodic emails – If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To show and measure ads and services: We use theinformation we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on and off our Services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services.
- To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
Sharing of Information
In general, we use the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. We also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- When you consent or direct us to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate developer or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale.If akaryana.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
You may receive email from us for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you requested more info and the advertiser sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with us, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.