- 3Q16 Revenue at AED 3.846 billion (US$ 1.047 billion), 16% increase over 3Q2015
- 3Q16 Net Profit at 1.145 billion (US$ 312 million) 36% increase over 3Q15
- 9M16 Revenue at AED 11.103 billion (US$ 3.023 billion), 13% increase over 9M15
- 9M16 Net Profit at 3.620 billion (US$ 986 million), 19% increase over 9M15
Emaar is the master developer of several mega projects in Dubai among which:
- Dubai Creek Harbor (where the Tower, the world’s tallest tower will be built),
- Down Town Dubai (where Burj Khlalifa is based)
- Dubai Hills Estate.
- Dubai South: the new district encompasing AlMaktoum International Airport
- Dubai Marina
Emaar share price has increased around 20% to date compared to 5% for the Dubai FM Index.